Godfrey Daniels 2022 COVID-19 Protocol
For 46 years, we at Godfrey Daniels have valued and loved our audiences, volunteers and performing artists. During the ongoing pandemic, it’s important to us that all remain safe.
Our board of directors and staff continue to study both CDC and local guidelines, and we’ve spoken with other venues about best practices for indoor shows. Most continue to operate with safety mandates in place. Since last summer, most of our booked, vaccinated artists have asked us to verify the vaccination status of volunteers, staff and audience members to best protect everyone and limit the spread. We also surveyed club members and the majority have expressed a desire for similar safety protocols.
We are currently reviewing our protocols and expect to make some changes in the near future.
For the health and safety of all at Godfrey Daniels:
- All attendees, artists and staff must be vaccinated with all required doses at least 2 weeks prior to attending a show. Proof of vaccination must be shown at the door. We ask that you bring your vaccination card, a copy, or a legible image on your phone, along with a valid photo ID.
- If you are not vaccinated, proof of a negative COVID test (PCR or antigen; no ‘at home’ tests) taken within 48 hours of a concert date must be shown at the door.
- In addition, masks are required to be worn by everyone inside the club at all times, regardless of vaccination status. The only exception to this is when you are taking a drink of your beverage.
- Please stay home if you are experiencing symptoms such as fever, chills, cough, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath, body aches, congestion, loss of taste or smell.
We are doing our part from inside the venue as well. A reminder that one of the highlights of a concert in our venue is the intimate space.
- We have reduced our capacity to 60. Tables and chairs are arranged for seating with as much distancing as possible – please let us know in advance if you would like to be seated with or near your friends.
- We have installed two HEPA filter units.
- Godfrey Daniels staff and performing artists are all vaccinated and wear masks at all times except while on stage, and will practice distancing.
- Our concessions area is open again, with selections of coffee, teas, soft drinks, dessert items and snacks. Please limit your own “bring-alongs” to beer and wine; your own water/water bottles are welcome. As in the past, we can provide cups and openers.
- Surfaces are sanitized frequently, and hand sanitizer are readily available for your use.
We recognize this policy may appear strict to some and apologize for any inconvenience. If you are unable to fulfill our requirements and have purchased tickets to an upcoming show, a full refund will be provided to you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org up to the day of the show.
The situation is fluid, and we reserve the right to make any necessary changes to our protocols. By working together, we may all enjoy returning to live music inside our beloved venue.
Thank you in advance for following our procedures.
We are eager to see you back on Fourth Street.
The Godfrey Daniels Board of Directors